LaCimbali has a New Flagship
Designed to steal the show - No reverse side. No hidden parts. Each side is a front designed to be displayed.
A newly designed project that combines passion for high-quality coffee with the rationale of functional and smart ergonomics. For baristas of the future. Today.
A compendium of futuristic dynamism, solid construction and cutting-edge technology geared around the wisdom of gestures.
The launch of the M200 was long-awaited. It was a challenge to follow in the footsteps of a machine like the M100. But La Cimbali’s DNA is expressed in its slogan: project. The M200 is the result of a multi-year research project. A process of collective genesis involving the contribution of engineers and production technicians, baristas and sensory scientists, brand managers and industrial designers, resulting in an unprecedented machine.
- A relentless forward thrust that has generated a new aesthetic and functional paradigm
- A lowered structure that leaves room for dialogue and a visual relationship between baristas and users
- A timeless design that nonchalantly fits into any context
A perfect synthesis of elegance and Made in Italy craftsmanship. The new M200 represents a decisive step forward in the brand’s aesthetic. Hyper-solid, yet ultra-light. Aesthetic stainless steel finishes are paired with a solid all-metal frame. The bright inserts help to lighten its volume and sculpt its shape, leading the eye towards the engine/boiler, the true heart of the machine, which is no longer hidden, but proudly exposed. The iconic ‘C’ profile – an unmistakable trademark – has been redesigned to be more prominent: taut, stylised and dynamic.
- All in an ideal position at the perfect distance to provide all the necessary comfort and agility.
- The up&down system makes it possible to adjust the height of the worktop on demand depending on the requested drink.
- The masterful lighting features carefully positioned lighting points that combine visibility and a striking effect.
- Tilted displays make it easy to read and set preferences.
- GT1 allows you to control the temperature of each boiler, guaranteeing the stability and flexibility needed for various recipes, ranging from espresso to caffè crème or French-style coffee.
- PROFILE adds differentiated modulation of the pressure profile to the temperaturecontrol, refining the in-cup result in terms of body, acid and bitterness intensity, and olfactory spectrum. To meet the needs of advanced coffee bars with a wide range of specialities.
- GT2, coming soon, will allow up to 2 temperature profiles to be set for each coffee group, further expanding the machine’s potential use.