Both you and Service Sphere acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions:
- apply to all Orders submitted to Service Sphere or made on its Website and to all Goods;
- take precedence over any terms and conditions which may be contained in any document provided by you; and
- (if you have an existing Credit Account with us) are to be read together with any Credit Account documents; and
- cannot be varied or waived unless expressly agreed by us in writing.
2. Payment by credit card
- If you choose to pay for the Goods by credit card, upon submitting your Checkout Form and proceeding to payment, the amount specified in the Checkout Form, including the Price, delivery fees and any GST will be deducted from your nominated credit card.
- The Credit Card Surcharge will apply to any payment by credit card.
- If the transaction is declined, you will be deemed not to have paid for the Goods and we will not be obliged to deliver the Goods to your nominated shipping address.
Service Sphere will not be liable for any loss or damage, including consequential loss or damage, arising from delay in delivery or failure to deliver Goods, either in whole or in part, due to circumstances beyond its control.
CLICK HERE to see our Shipping and Delivery Policy
- You must inspect the Goods upon delivery and, within 48 hours, notify Service Sphere of any defects, short deliveries or any failure to fulfill any Order.
- Unless you notify Service Sphere within 48 hours of delivery, the Goods will be deemed to be in compliance with the Order and free from any defect.
- You will, within a reasonable time following delivery, grant Service Sphere access to the Goods in order to inspect for any alleged defects.
5. Warranty And Returns
- Service Sphere warrants that Goods supplied will be of merchantable quality.
- Service Sphere does not warrant that the Goods are fit for a particular purpose and, except or unless otherwise stated herein, warranties relating to title, defects or conformity of the Goods are to the extent permitted by law expressly excluded.
- Returns will be accepted as required by law and otherwise only if prior arrangements have been made with Service Sphere to return the Goods within 14 days of receipt. Charges, including but not limited to re-stocking fees, may apply.
- Any costs associated with the return of Goods for the purpose of a warranty claim will be your responsibility unless the Goods are returned as a result of an error on behalf of the manufacturer or Service Sphere.
CLICK HERE to see our Returns and Refunds Policy
6. Limitation of Liability
The liability of Service Sphere to you for any reason related to the supply of Goods under the Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law to the replacement or repair of the Goods or the amount paid or payable by you in respect of the particular Goods.
- The risk in Goods purchased will pass to you upon Delivery.
- If any of the Goods are damaged or destroyed prior to the title passing to you, Service Sphere is entitled, without affecting any other rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions, to any insurance proceeds payable for the Goods.
- Service Sphere may refuse to accept any Order placed and will do so in the event of stack shortages or errors on its Website and may cancel the delivery of Goods at any time before Delivery by giving notice to you by any means.
- Service Sphere will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any consequential loss or damage, arising from such cancellation.
9. Price Match - Terms & Conditions
At Service Sphere we always endeavor to offer the most competitive prices available but realize that on occasion you may find the same product elsewhere at a lower price.
So if you have seen a lower price, fill in a few easy details, sit back and wait for a reply from us.
For eligibility, the following terms and conditions need to be met;
- Product must be identical (same brand, colour, model #)
- Product must be currently advertised in print or electronic media (Including newspaper, catalogue, radio, television advertising or online)
- Product must be in stock at the competitor
- The competitors price of the product must be inclusive of delivery fees, taxes and charges
- The competitors price is lower than our price on the day the price guarantee is requested (day of purchase)
- The competitors price excludes finance, installation, bundling, rebates, cash back, coupon offers, loyalty rewards or free bonus goods.
- The competitor is located in Australia
The following exclusions apply;
- Trade/commercial quotes and/or large volume/bulk purchases
- Products for sale via auction, stock liquidations, fire sale or clearance (including EBay)
- Blemished, seconds, refurbished, damaged or ex demonstration stock
- Advertising errors where competitor has published a rectification notice
- Special event, club or membership offers, third party promotions or prices not available to the general public
- Special order products
Service Sphere reserve the right to terminate or amend the price guarantee policy at any time without notice.