Back by popular demand for 2018, our 101 technical training course returns and is scheduled for the beginning of April.
CLICK HERE to book online now!
This course is designed to teach technical training to individuals looking to understand the basic technical components in coffee machine equipment. From the Thermosyphon System to the SCNR Valve, this introductory course teaches the fundamentals of how each component has a cause and effect in a hands-on capacity.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to diagnose equipment issues and conduct minor services on your coffee machine. Interested? Be quick! There are only a limited spaces to ensure the highest quality training.
10th & 11th April 2018 8am - 1pm (2 half day course)
18th & 19th April 2018 8am - 1pm (2 half day course)
- The thermos-syphon heating system
- Pre infusion process in the group head
- Water Filtration & PLV system
- Installing a coffee machine including water filtration system, and different electrical requirements.
- Each component and their effect
- Control board functions
- Manual pour system
- Hydraulic circuit
- Electrical circuit
- Fault finding procedures
- Relationship between boiler pressure and group head temperature
- Conical and flat blade grinders
- Set up and adjust grind (coarse/fine)
- Adjust GOD (grind on demand) dosers and the relationship between grind coarseness and time
- Fault finding issues related to incorrect grind and dose.
- Fault finding on electrical system of a Mazzer Grinder
- Single-boiler traditional coffee machine
- Coffee Grinders